Thursday, January 7, 2010

cheap way out pt 2

Happy new year yall after a lil vacay im back on this plus I had to recertify my doctorship ya dig well I know some of yall is wondering what happened to my friend nurse nectar on their date (http://drjuice1.blogspot.com/2009/11/at-this-point-in-game-i-think-im-going.html for the new comers read this 1 first) well we talked and I got the rundown so with here is conversation:

NN: What up

DJ: Whats up how is everything going for you fam?

NN: Good I went on a date the other day your tips helped me out a lot it saved me a lot of money

DJ: Glad to hear that did your date have idea you were being cheap?

NN: No not to my knowledge

DJ: Well give me some details

NN: Well this time it was my turn to pay for everything and I had a sneaking suspicion that my date was going to try to break the bank, I suggested we hit the local applebee’s or a friendly chilli’s but my date was not having it they wanted to go to a restaurant where you had to make reservations ahead of time plus go to a movie.

DJ: What did you do?

NN: Well u kno I aint a pimp but I remember what u taught me keep your dollars nurse nectar keep ya dollars man these dates are smart play your part

DJ: Lol is that so?

NN: Ok so after the idea of Fridays of chilli’s was shut down I had to think on my feet and so I told my date that I knew a nice little place that my brother told me about that only took reservations I told my date that I would make reservations for next Sunday afternoon.

DJ: Sunday?

NN: Yea peep my game the restaurant that I had made reservations to go to is closed on Sunday

DJ: Hmmmmm nice one

NN: But the plot thickens if we go to the movies on a Sunday instead of a Saturday night its cheaper by hitting a matinee. I saved a few dollars that way when we got out of the movies we went to the restaurant it was closed because it was Sunday. Now its Sunday evening and all the restaurants are packed because of?

DJ: Church folks?

NN: Exactly my plot worked without ever being detected

DJ: Good one so what happened after that?

NN: Well since everything was busy and it was still kind of early I suggested that we go grab a hot n ready and some cold stone and go back to my house and watch movies and hang out and chill my date was cool with that. I had Went to the store pre date and bought a 5th of Mohawk vodka and went home and put it in a empty grey goose vodka. I know my date like to drink goose but im not paying for goose.

DJ: Placebo trick nice I might need to add that to my arsenal

NN: So how did I do movies, food, ice cream and liquor for a grand total of a whopping $27.83

DJ: you did good thats less than a tank of gas

NN: and doc one more thang

DJ: what’s that?

NN: I AINT GONE LIE I GOT SOME CUTTY LAST NIGHT



now remember yall is u gonna be cheap dont give any hints to your date that you are cheap you got to be discrete and have this planned before hand

No comments:

Post a Comment